1 Reply Latest reply on May 2, 2012 10:39 AM by JorAndra026

Create checkbox from Chart in ActionScript

JorAndra026

Hi all. Have a little problem hope someone has already solved it.

So i have 2 ArrayCollections with a same format but diferent data:

public var santiagoPast:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection([

{Month:"Ene", Fee:1000, Kiosco:10, Web:256, Movil:87, No_detectado:6, Sin_informacion:10},

{Month:"Dic", Fee:195, Kiosco:320, Web:100, Movil:33, No_detectado:5, Sin_informacion:5}  

]);

public var santiagoNow:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection([

{Month:"Ene", Fee:800, Kiosco:10, Web:256, Movil:87, No_detectado:6, Sin_informacion:10},

{Month:"Abr", Fee:600, Kiosco:78, Web:234, Movil:78, No_detectado:32, Sin_informacion:8}

]);

So with them, i create a Multi data chart via ActionScript. The first data: "santiagoPast" will be LineSeries and the second one: "santiagoNow" will be ColumnSeries.

Then, also via ActionScript i create a checkbox for each serie. That way, the user can check or uncheck to show or hide that serie in the chart.

Im trying to not to create a checkbox for the ColumnSerie, but the only way that ir works is when i create a checkbox for all the series. The code where i create the checkbox is this:

private function crearcheckbox():void{

for each(var serie:Series in linechart.series){

var combo:CheckBox = new CheckBox();

combo.data = serie;

combo.id = serie.id;

combo.label = combo.data.yField;

combo.addEventListener(Event.CHANGE, cambio);

comboboxes.addChild(combo);

}

}

And i tried changing the for each(var serie:Series in linechart.series) to for each(var serie:LineSeries in linechart.series) but doesnt work.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your time!