6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2012 5:46 AM by ibarrien

iPad pstouch fonts disappeared

skabbs

I went to edit a project earlier and noticed that many of the fonts have disappeared. I have noticed this on both of my iPads.

Any ideas?

Thanks

• 1. Re: iPad pstouch fonts disappeared
          BruceSwanson

Same here just today. Wtf?

• 2. Re: iPad pstouch fonts disappeared
            David__B Adobe Employee

That is strange. If you count the number of fonts in the list how many do you show as having?

-Dave

• 3. Re: iPad pstouch fonts disappeared
              Gail0423

Mine have disappeared off my galaxy tab today. Just bought/installed and used it first time yesterday. I should have, and did have:

Adobe Caslon Pro, Adobe Garamond Pro, Banshee Std, Birch Std, Blackoak Std, Brush Script Std Medium, Chaparral Pro, Charlemagne Std Bold, Cooper Std Black, Cottonwood Std Medium, Flood Std, Fusaka Std, Giddyup Std, Hobo Std Medium, Juniper Std Medium, Letter Gothic Std Medium, Lithos Pro, Madrone Std, Mesquite Std Medium, Minion Pro, Myriad Pro, Nueva Std, Poplar Std Black, Postino Std, Shuriken Boy Std, Stencil Std Bold, Strumpf Std Open, Tekton Pro Bold, Trajan Pro.

I now only have: Banshee, Cottonwood, Flood, Fusaka, Juniper, Madone, Myriad, Postino, Shurikan and Strumpf

-Gail

• 4. Re: iPad pstouch fonts disappeared
                ibarrien Adobe Employee

Hi,

Please check if you are connected to the Internet, once you are you should be able to see the fonts.

thanks,

Ignacio

• 5. Re: iPad pstouch fonts disappeared
                  Gail0423 Level 1

Seriously...I have to be connected to the internet?  I bought this app so I could digitally scrapbook offline while commuting and never saw anything indicating I had to be online for it to work as described, other than for uploading the PSD to the cloud. Is there a workaround or a fix planned for that?

I would love to be able to use the fonts, or even ones that are already installed on my Android, offline. This is incredibly disappointing. I work for a digital site and see a lot of people that are very interested in this app now that they've seen it in action - but I think that lack of fonts off line will be a big deterrent to purchasing.

• 6. Re: iPad pstouch fonts disappeared
                    ibarrien Adobe Employee

Gail0423 wrote:

Seriously...I have to be connected to the internet?  I bought this app so I could digitally scrapbook offline while commuting and never saw anything indicating I had to be online for it to work as described, other than for uploading the PSD to the cloud. Is there a workaround or a fix planned for that?

I do not know of any workaround for this at the moment.

Please log a new Idea concerning this or any improvements you would like to see for PS Touch in the future.

Thanks,

Ignacio