• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google map for store locator.

Participant ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I was able to add a Google map via Google api key. I'm having an issue finding this. Any suggestions? The goal is to add the code to my website for those that are looking for a store location from the database of stores on my website. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2012 May 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you a Kyuco member? I have used this http://kiyuco.com/tutorials/map-locations-using-the-built-in-web-app-google-maps-module it worked well for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I'd recently joined. At the time of my question, I wasn't a member yet. But I did looked at the tutorial. The issue was getting the API key. Unless I read it wrong on Google, things appeared to have changed on how to get access to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Yes, Google has changed things and you now don't need an API key.  The good old boys at Kiyuco have a later Web App Google Map tutorial here http://kiyuco.com/tutorials/update-maps-to-google-map-api-v3 which explains how to set it up.

Hope that helps

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I'll check this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines