• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am not able to activate my subscription of adobe photoshop cs 5.1

New Here ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

while installation, adobe accepts my key but when i have to enter my adobe id, it says "we cannot activate your subscription for adobe photoshop cs 5.1" ans says try again.
i have tried again and again but i am unable to do so.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2012 May 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has your subscription worked successfully previously?  Also which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its the first time i am using an adobe product. i have windows 7 home basic 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could be facing this issue because the software is unable to contact the Adobe servers. This could be due to several reasons: The time set on your computer may be incorrect, your computer might be behind a firewall. You'll find some details in the following document. Could you go through this document and let us know if you were able to resolve the issue. http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html#id_78979

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines