• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player needs to be installed everyday and more!

Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded adobe flash player. it works for a little while then later on or the next time i boot up tells me i need to install adobe flash player to view a web page (like youtube, ect.) i've uninstalled it x15 or more and downloaded it all over again just to have this problem again and again and again. does anyone know why this is happening. nothing else does this, just the flash player. i've also tried installing 32bit instead of 64bit flash player and still the same. any help would be great. thank you.

P.S. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit system. Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

the very latest flash player

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2012 Apr 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Pat's steps don't solve this problem, please see the following FAQ:

How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat's solutions seems to have worked. but thank you too for your second solution. i will keep in mind incase i need to try something different. Thank you also for your solution and your time. Have a great day you and everyone at adobe... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. so far so good, seems to be working. i did everything but delete all folders/files the first few times i uninstalled/re-installed. this time i did and seems to have worked. thank you for your help and your time. please have a great day you and the rest of adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines