• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't download Photoshop CC on my Mac. I have a message that said that Adobe application manager

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2014 Mar 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download Photoshop CC on my Mac. I have a message that said that Adobe  application manager quit

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 16, 2014 Mar 16, 2014

finally I found the solution to my problem. I had to install Creative Cloud before Photoshop. Thank you for your help!

Ɖlaine

EnvoyƩ de mon iPad

Le 2014-03-16 Ć  06:37, "Mylenium" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a Ć©crit :

Re: I can't download Photoshop CC on my Mac. I have a message that said that Adobe application manager

created by Mylenium in Creative Cloud Download & Install - View the full discussion

You need to be more precise. What Mac? What version of OSX? What is the exact error message (including

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2014 Mar 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be more precise. What Mac? What version of OSX? What is the exact error message (including and especially any numeric error codes).

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2014 Mar 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

finally I found the solution to my problem. I had to install Creative Cloud before Photoshop. Thank you for your help!

Ɖlaine

EnvoyƩ de mon iPad

Le 2014-03-16 Ć  06:37, "Mylenium" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a Ć©crit :

Re: I can't download Photoshop CC on my Mac. I have a message that said that Adobe application manager

created by Mylenium in Creative Cloud Download & Install - View the full discussion

You need to be more precise. What Mac? What version of OSX? What is the exact error message (including and especially any numeric error codes).

Mylenium

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/6213785#6213785

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Creative Cloud Download & Install at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines