Your view is pre-populated with a few tiles to get you started, but you can edit these to customize for your specific needs.
- To go to Your View, click the orange @ bubble at the top right in the navigation bar.
- Then click to 'Your View' in the left sidebar.
- By default, you'll see the following tiles in Your View:
- Frequently Viewed
- Trending Content
- Key Content and Places
- To edit Your View, select Edit this Page at the top right.
- You can edit the tiles to display things you want by clicking the gear icon on the tile and adding links to the tiles. You can also move the tiles up and down on the page by clicking the up and down arrows on each tile.
- To add a new tile, scroll down to an empty tile slot and click 'Add a tile'
- To pin Your View to be your default view when you click the orange bubble, click the pin icon next to the words Your View in the left sidebar. This can be helpful if you design Your View with links to your most visited items. But, Your View is totally up to you, so design it, and change it, however and whenever you like.
- Make sure to Save your changes!
Follow these easy steps to create your own customized stream.
- From the News page, click on New Stream in the left sidebar and enter a name for this stream, for example, Design Topics or Web News.
- Drag and drop items from the Suggested People and Places in the right column, add one or more tags you want to follow, or use the Search box to find specific items you want to follow in this stream.
- Decide whether you want to receive an email every time there is a new item in this stream (Email update > On or Off).
- To save this new stream, click Done.