• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advanced search shows only occurrence in metadata

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In einem größeren Pdf mit vielen Notizen werden neuerdings nur noch die Anzahl der Funde aberErweiterte Suche.jpg nicht mehr die einzelnen Funde mit der Möglichkeit direkt auf die Seite zu kommen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Reckheim,

As i was able to understand the issue from the description mentioned above, when searching a large pdf file using Advanced search, it shows result in metadata, is that correct?

Could you let us know Acrobat Reader DC version installed on the machine? Refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Reader: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Operating system installed on the machine?

Would it be possible if you can share the pdf file with us? Please refer to the steps given in this link on- How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2018 Feb 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

"As i was able to understand the issue from the description mentioned above, when searching a large pdf file using Advanced search, it shows result in metadata, is that correct?"

yes, and it is even funnier : if I change the content of one or more of the remarks or add new ones and save ii the pages are shown correctly and not the metadata and if I change some more and save it there are the metadata back and not the pages.

"Could you let us know Acrobat Reader DC version installed on the machine? Refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Reader: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

"

Yes it is Acrobat Reader DC and the version is :

and the link is:

Dateien freigegeben - Acrobat.com

I hope that helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the details. I have sent you a private message for further discussion on the issue, please check the inbox for the same.

-Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Reckheim,

Thank You for sharing the link. I tried replicating the issue with the file but the issue is not reproducible. You may try with another pdf file and see if this behavior still continues.

You may also try reinstalling Reader and see if that helps:

1- Remove Reader using cleaner tool which you can download from here: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - ...

2- Reboot the machine.

3- Install Reader DC from here: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

4- Reboot the machine and try again.

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines