• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random artefacts in any kind of render

Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anyone has the same issue. I've been working on a premiere project and after a few edits artefacts start showing up in my renders. They show up in places that have not been edited and didn't show them the first few renders. Then i tried replacing them with after effects comps, and weirdly the artefacts disappeared and started showing up in other clips now after rendering.

I wonder if anyone has had the same issue and if there is a way to fix this.

premiere artefacts.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marty2015,

Sorry for the issue. Please try the step recommended by Peru Bob. If the issue persists, share more information with us as suggested in this article: FAQ: What information should I provide when asking a question on this forum?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That looks like bad Optical Flow processing.  Are these clips time adjusted in some way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines