• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Connect wants to update flash player. According to Adobe, Flash player is already updated. Windows 10 / Chrome 65 / Flash 28.0.0.161

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I fix this issue? The website telling me I have the wrong flash player, when my computer sys it is updated, uses Adobe Connect which I downloaded from Adobe, but it still tells me my version of Flash Player is out o date. Anybody know how to get my computer recognized as having Adobe Flash Player? Adobe won't let me download by number and tells me there is no Flash Player 13.

[moderator: edited summary for clarity, brevity, and included os/browser/FP versions]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide the following information:

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use an LMS through jiblearning.org with this software:

Windows 10 32-bit

Chrome 65

Flash 28.0.0.161

Whenever I access the course, I get this pop-up. Adobe states that the install is working properly. I have also tried this on MacOS with the same results.

JIBLMS.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Chrome disables Flash by default.  It seems you just need to enable Flash.  Please see Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help  for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines