• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't edit post, actions > No actions are available

Contributor ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a post and I cannot edit it. I tried contacting support and they just gave me the run around. When I view a post I did, I cannot edit it, it just says "No actions are available".

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

I see the issue with all my posts. For example here: ADT command line packaging of IPA . I can only edit the third post in the thread. The rest say "no actions available". Do you have mod rights? I'm going to try posting this in forum help, which took me forever to find. I should say no one on adobe support chat knew where it was either which was disappointing, they really couldn't help at all.

Please go to Can't edit post, actions > No actions are available to continue this discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which post would that be?  You appear to have numerous posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see the issue with all my posts. For example here: ADT command line packaging of IPA . I can only edit the third post in the thread. The rest say "no actions available". Do you have mod rights? I'm going to try posting this in forum help, which took me forever to find. I should say no one on adobe support chat knew where it was either which was disappointing, they really couldn't help at all.

Please go to Can't edit post, actions > No actions are available to continue this discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines