• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Can't I Edit a Document

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a Document that links information between multiple sheets. Every time I try and Edit that document, All of my fillable text boxes turn 90 degrees and don't match up with the in the document. I have had to recreate this document 4 times from scratch, What am I doing wrong? I own 2015 Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Williamu,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Would it be possible for you to share the pdf file with us to analyze it at our end? To share a file, follow the steps given here: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

Have you tried editing other pdf files in Acrobat to check if the issue is not specific to this file only?

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat and the operating system you have on the machine? To check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines