• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC Suddenly Crashing After License Verification

Participant ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve never had any trouble just displaying and saving PDF’s until this week.  I was asked multiple times for my license and logon, which I provided. Now today, when I load PDF’s and especially try to save them, the software hangs and I have to kill the app in Task Manager. What’s changed?  It doesn’t even have Reader capabilities. 

Thanks.

Windows 10

Adobe DC

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello WSC,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, Acrobat Pro DC is crashing on your Windows 10 machine, Is that correct?

Please check for any pending updates of Acrobat Pro DC from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after the installation of updates.

Try resetting the preferences of Acrobat, to reset the preferences refer to How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

Reboot the machine and see if this brings any difference.

If the issue persists, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat from the machine Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnandSri,

After a couple of reboots, the problem seems to have abated. I don’t know whether it was a bad install update or what, but so far, it’s better.

Thanks so much for your help.

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know, now I'm getting an error message when I try to print a web page using the printer icon on Firefox, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 2015\Diag.)  Cannot open this file.  Please check that the correct path and filename are given."

How do I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello WSC,

Sorry for the trouble, I have sent you a private message, please check your email inbox.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines