Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning scripting for Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

A few artists that I work with have been asking me a lot about how to learn how to write scripts for Photoshop. I decided to put a full Javascript for Photoshop tutorial series together which may interest anyone asking questions on here. A lot of the questions that are being asked are completely addressed.

If anyone is interested, you can check it out at www.photoshopscripting.com.au. The discount code of LRNJS4PS can be used if you want to save 25 percent.

I am happy to answer any and all questions for students of these tutorials and you will also gain access to a community reserved for the tutorial members,

Thanks

James

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

James Please read the forum Guide lines.  Guidelines & Tips for the Adobe Forums

You have been a member for years here and this is your first contribution.  How would one know you know anything about Photoshop?

Self-promotion & Third Party services (addendum to Terms of Use 5.2 L)

• The community forums do not allow posts, screen names, or private messages that include spam or advertisements. However, services or products (free or paid) that meet a need can be promoted in replies to questions, if and only if they are legitimate solutions to the customer's question. When directing customers to these services or products, you must be explicit if they are free or paid. Promotions will be considered as spam if they are not directly related with the original question.*
  • If you are interested in posting a brand new thread about a service or product that may be beneficial to others, be sure to provide context to why you are posting it (i.e. you have noticed it being a top issue and feel this resource will help other users). You must create a discussion rather than a question in this case and be very explicit that it is not an advertisement, but rather a helpful resource for others. Please also be clear if it is free or paid. You are encouraged to work with your segment's social lead in these cases to make sure your resource is appropriate (and gets promoted properly).*
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines