• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Cannot install Lightroom 6 (standalone) on Mac running Sierra

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here, Just paid 149.00 for Lr stand alone 6 and it won't install. just wants me to buy cc apps and subscriptions.  I want my money back to.  Bought it for a gift and for my husband.  We tried and tried and he finally said, try to get your money back.. I like using iPhotos on my mac. Not happy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

(Branched out as a new thread)

Hi Hadmark,

As you have mentioned you are trying to install Lightroom 6 on your Mac machine, however it is installing Lightroom CC version and asking you to purchase a subscription for it.

I would suggest you to try the steps given here: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial version to licensed Lightroom 6 copy , to resolve this issue.

If you still need to contact our support teams directly via Chat/Phone, then please refer to:

Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2018 Apr 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hadmark,

See my post above. The refund has been credited to my account AOK.

Call 800-833-6687, be prepared to hold for a while. Took me approx. 45 minutes but Rokesh (?) answered and initiated my refund on the spot.

All done now.

Barclay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(Branched out as a new thread)

Hi Hadmark,

As you have mentioned you are trying to install Lightroom 6 on your Mac machine, however it is installing Lightroom CC version and asking you to purchase a subscription for it.

I would suggest you to try the steps given here: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial version to licensed Lightroom 6 copy , to resolve this issue.

If you still need to contact our support teams directly via Chat/Phone, then please refer to:

Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines