• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom classic cc hangs after 7.3 and 7.3.1 update

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few other discussions where this issue is being reported but i believe they have other issues clouding the discussion

Since the update to 7.3 and subsequently7.3.1 Lightroom Classic CC hangs after being idle for a time (i can;t be specific on time as it seem to change). It dos not happen necessarily on sleeping from the computer or in one module or another or when changing windows or minimizing or maximizing

It hangs and i am forced to "end task" through Task Manager

I am on a completely up to date (drivers and software and Windows) Win 10 Pro 64 system with 128gb RAM and plenty of horsepower and disk space (NVME and SSD)

My system has no problems with any other programs

I have posted this on adobe support as well

I ask for help with this issue. i Don’t need advice on where else to go just help with this issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi aarons44285769

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is freezing the latest updates. Could you please take a look at this discussionLightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 freeze on idle Windows 10 and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines