• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Error "The document could not be sanitized because of errors during the sanitization process"

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please answer this?  A client is having the same issue.  Running Windows 7 pro, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2015 version 2015.006.30417   It does not do this on all documents, but seems to happen if they are multiple pages containing text and pictures.

I did a fresh install on another computer that is running Windows 10 and have the same results.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosanneh,

As you get the error mentioned above in the post when you try to open the PDF, what exactly you trying to do when the error appears?

You have mentioned that it is an issue with some particular PDFs, is it possible to share the problematic files with us?

We would like to replicate the issue at our end to check what exactly creating this issue.

You may share the files with the steps mentioned here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not the user in this case, just the technician trying to figure this out.  The person using it is receiving emails with attachments that need to be redacted and sanitized.  The documents open fine, she does the redaction, and the last step is to Sanitize the document.  That's when it occurs.

Here is the link to the screenshot the user sent to me.

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

I can ask her if she can possibly document each step and send that to me and see if I have permission to share the email with you.

Thank you,

Rosanne

Here are the steps she does. 

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rosanne,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We tried to open the PDF you have shared with us, however, there seems to be some issue with the file.

Can you share any other PDF with which you experience the issue?

As you have mentioned that the files are received as an attachment to an email, please try to save the file on the desktop.

Share the original file that you save and the PDF you create.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines