Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text not appearing as it should

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I subscribe to Adobe creative cloud and use the Adobe Acrobat DC program for creating forms etc.

A couple of months ago a particular file I receive from a client/provider which contains our schedule of works began to not display the correct information.

I tried fixing the issue, I reinstalled the program and it was all working fine however last week the same issue cropped up again.

Other co-workers use the same program on their workstations with no issue and it opens fine on my phone. I have opened it as preview only in outlook, saved it and opened it as well as repeated those actions from different mailboxes that receive it.

Is there some language embedding thing I have to do? Picture below - it should be reading in English.

adobe.PNG

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gabbyc,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the issue description mentioned above, text in a pdf file doesn't appear correctly, is that correct?

Could you check if an update is available for Acrobat using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu, reboot the machine after installing update and try again. You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

You may also visit the following forum thread which discusses the similar issue:

Scrambled Text when viewing PDF documents in Acrobat Standard XI

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines