• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to turn of "log in" window

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2018 Oct 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently when I try to view pdfs, a box will pop up asking if I want to log in to Adobe. NO I don't, but it keeps popping up and I can't find a way to turn it off for good. It makes me click twice to get out.  Anybody know how I can keep this from popping up?

Update: Here is the what the popup box says:

Adobe Acrobat

Sign  In

Sign in with your Adobe ID to use this product and access your membership information.

We will sign you in as Adobe ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (redacted)

(Not your Adobe ID?)

Sign In

When I click the X to close the box, I then have to click "Yes" to "Are you sure you want to quit?"

This is a waste of time and very annoying!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi janetbilling,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you want to remove the log in window when trying to view pdfs, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have a perpetual license for Acrobat XI.

Could you confirm the application you are using to view pdfs- Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat XI?

You may also download Adobe Reader on the machine using this link: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Also, would it be possible to share the screenshot where you are getting the pop-up with us? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines