• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud wont install on my mac

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2015 Nov 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the Creative Cloud App to install on my Mac (El Capitan).  I can down load the DMG file, I click the installer and it prompts me for my administrative password, but then nothing happens.

If I checkin ~/Library/Logs/AdobeDownload/LBS.log, I see the following last few lines:

11/29/15 16:40:53:035 | [INFO] |  | ACC | LBS | WorkflowManager |  |  | 69142 | The resolved URL for package service is https://prod-rel-ffc.oobesaas.adobe.com/adobe-ffc-external/core/v1/applications?name=CreativeCloud&n...

11/29/15 16:40:53:035 | [ERROR] |  | ACC | LBS | PDM | PackageDownloadManager |  | 69142 | Failed to Init PDM instance as the operation URL is empty

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is your COMPUTER password asking you to verify that you have permission to make changes to the computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am aware of that.  I entered my correct password. The application still hangs.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem here !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2016 Oct 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First of all go to the .dmg file and try to give permissions to all the users to read and write and then try installing the file, if still you are not able to install the application try the following steps:-

1.open the ,dmg file

2.right click on intall file and select show package content>contents>MacOS>Install

after finding the install file launch TERMINAL via spotlight

3.Drag and drop the install file in terminal and press enter

your application will be installed.

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope-still hangs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines