• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe installer [Unable to install CS6 on Mac: installer failed to initialize]

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know what this is/what to do from here. I am trying to download my CS6 Master Suite because I bought a new computer but I encounter this when I try..

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 5.58.17 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response!!! I was having the same issue trying to download CS6 to my new laptop running Mojave. Worked perfect!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't want you to !!!!!!!

Its there for many "former" customer has this problem if you not are a programer its difficult.

The y donat understand , they loose in the long run when not helping us. I am starting with a excellent new converter, Silky Pix.

Then I am waiting for un alternative to Photoshop.

I search for the same question as many.

MG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Owners of old programs simply have problems with new Mac operating systems... none of which is Adobe's fault... Adobe did not change your old program to make it stop working... Apple changed their operating system and THAT is why your old programs won't work, not because of anything Adobe did... Also... every time Apple issues an update, there is the risk that an old program that HAS been working will STOP working... bottom line, old programs require a matching old operating system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2018 Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We all understand what you sais , but.....

Its a small problem to fix it within the downloaded program it selves. So its a lack of information from Adobe witch can help both, the customer and save Adobe a lot of work and badwill.

More.... it didnt worked from the downloaded upgraded account but from a english cd baught stand alone created same year 2012. But when well done that, the serienr: did not worked together.

The CD worked withoyt any priblem at a new MacBookPro from june 2018.

So .... important....select the topics from the problems.

When well said this I got a marveulous help by Adobe at last and it worked as before at MacPro High Sierra.

The bottom line.....be more helpful the first time at your website when it can be so simple solution as to adjust in the same not tampered program and then when Apple dont support older version in "dead ends" we understand.

You aught also to sell a lowbudget sigle stand alone version Ps. with the basic funktions you had already since the Ps.3 version for people who seldom use the program in the year with the same layout. Everyone dont have the use for adwanced settings/adjustments as in "for ever costs" versions.

I am still supriced that I got your help at last but it could been handle more effective for everyone.

So, still, "the hat" of for you, but do understand the customer still its not your "fault".

Happy new year 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines