• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player 10.3

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player stopped working/disapeared.  I am using vista 64 so I can't download the latest version.  I have tried downloading 10.3 via various routes from your web site but have not been successful.  I had google chrome but I think I have now uninstalled it.

10.3 prblems_page1_image1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 32-bit Flash Player for Internet Explorer

The 64-bit version of Flash Player 11 is for Windows 7, Vista 64-bit uses the 32-bit Flash Player.

Download the following file: Windows 32-bit: http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash _player_32bit.exe.

Exit browser.

Run uninstaller.

Reboot

Run installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2012 Jan 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got an error message saying I needed to uninstall the 64bit version not the 32bit link attached.  I did that and installed flashplayer.  I get a message saying that it is installed but I can't find it on my computer and applications are still saying I don't have it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flash_page1_image1.jpgI still don't know if it is installed/blocked/or why it doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What files are in folder Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash11e.ocx

FlashInstall.log

FlashUtil11e_ActiveX.dll

FlashUtil11e_ActiveX.exe

install.log

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just looking at those.  I have IE8 and am not really interested in upgrading to IE9.  Flash worked on my system before and I will find a way to get it to work again without any major changes thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any advice given to another person may not pertain to you.   Look in the parentheses to find to whom the message is addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines