• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading flash player

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded flashplayer about 5 times recently. It says that my installation has been completed and it is the newest version. But when I go to certain links it says that I do not have flashplayer plug in installed. I am currently using google and internet exployer and I have windows 7 on my laptop that this is happening with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So does that happen with Chrome, or Internet Explorer, or both?

Can you give us an example of such a link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2013 Mar 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the site is www.strongmarriagenow.com.  I am unable to even log into the site on chrome. it keeps saying that my password is incorrect and it is not. I am able to log into the site on internet explorer but when I go to download the videos and pdf it says that I do not have flash player plugin installed. No matter how many times I download the flashplayer the same thing keeps happening.

Sandra J. Barrientos

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum; please do not post your email address and other private data (by sending the entire forum notification message with all its headers back to the forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser do you suggest? My son says Firefox but whenever I use Firefox, a message comes up at the top of my screen saying "Firefox prevented this page from automatically redirecting to another page" and then there is an allow tab on the far right . This happens with every page so I just quit using Firefox. I figured it had something to do with the settings but was unsure how to go about fixing it. It is ok for me to reply to your message via this email isn't it? The following message that was at the top of your last message confused me because I did not realize I had done anything that was unacceptable. And I don't think I attached anything. Sorry if I did do something that is unacceptable as far as the forum rules. Please let me know. Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/5150200#5150200Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: Re: downloading flash playerTo unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at Re: downloading flash player. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.       Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe CommunityFor more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746    Last night I went to the  FileHippo.com Update checker and it said there was a beta flashplayer plugin for IE and other browsers so I installed that one and I think it worked. Have not tried anything today, just now getting on my computer. Is the FileHippo.com a good place to go for updates? Thank you for your help and direction, greatly appreciated. 

Sandra J. Barrientos

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2013 Mar 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you reply to an forum notification message, that reply is sent back and posted in the forum.  If you leave the original notification text at the bottom of that message, it will also be posted back into the forum.

Your email address at live.com is every time published in the forum when you do that.  (And I have to delete it every time.)

So please be careful what you send to any public forum.  Spammers are always waiting to harvest new email addresses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines