• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player 11.6.602.180 plays audio but not video...

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2013 Mar 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very similar to problems reported by others.  Just started recently... flash player  on Win 7 and IE 10 plays audio but no video... just black box or blank.

Have reinstalled flash player several times... including following all clean install instructions several times.  Installation completes and and tells me it's installed successfully.

Have carefully matched IE settings to allow activeX content and have enabled the flash player object and turned on active scripting for all zones, etc.  Still no video.

Going to the flash verification page shows a blank box where the current installed version should be.

If I look in control panel under Flash Player it tells me the activeX version is 11.6.602.180 and that the plug in is "Not Installed"... could that be the problem?

What can I do to fix this?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your display adapter, device driver version and date?  See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines