• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download speed

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently brought a old version Photoshop CS6 online. When I downloaded it, the speed was 10kbps. I get a good connection network and no other usage on the same time. I tried a number of times these days and same result and there is no problems to download others. The test speed is around 50mbps. It is 1/5000th of the max. speed. It should be the server problems I guessed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FChan,

The download is dependent on the network connectivity speeds. And many a times, the Antivirus software installed on the machine might conflict with the communication with the server too. You might want to check that as well.

Please refer to the download speed vs time chart mentioned in http://forums.adobe.com/message/4451573#4451573

Alternately you can follow the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369 to initiate a direct download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should not be the network connectivity speeds and antivirus software. I brought Lightroom 5 online as well just a week and no problem on downloading speed. It was horribly slow at 10kbps for downloading CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines