• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't install latest flash player

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2015 Mar 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is a mystery to me. I have always been able to update Flash Player. Today, however, when I go to install and tell my Imac

to allow the download from the Net and hit install, nothing happens. The help page indicates I should see a window asking me to

"OK" my name and password, but IT's NOT SHOWING UP AND SO THE DOWNLOAD DOESN'T INITIATE.

WHAT DO I DO?

I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO GET BACK TO THE FORUM. PLEASE SEND YOUR HELP TO MY EMAIL

{removed personal email}

HELP! I can't see my online music lessons!

Message was edited by: Maria Vargas For security purposes, removed personal email address.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide the following information:

• Your operating system & version
  • Your web browser(s) & version
  • Your Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1070933
    • In your case, please provide a screenshot of the entire desktop window.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everything you want was basically included in my post. This is the best you have by way of a response?

Alan Gelman

Florence,Montana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another response. Why the hell doesn't Adobe have an actual fricking HELP number. They aren't wealthy enough to hire a tech?

Alan Gelman

Florence,Montana

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2015 Mar 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Flash Player is a free product.  Adobe does not provide free tech support for free products.

Please delete whatever install files you have downloaded and download the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac in the 'Still having problems' section.  There will be two files.  You want to download the file(s) for the browser(s) you use.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines