• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac 10.10.3

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install the new version of flash player on my Mac and it continuously says that it fails. I've tried all of the options given on the troubleshooting page to help this, but it still does't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi abby.lynn,

What does "continuously fails" mean?  What is the exact error message?  A screenshot of the error is very helpful (How to post a screenshot in the forum).

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 11.59.20 AM.png

This is the message that comes up every time I try to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi abby.lynn,

Thank you for posting the screenshot.  To troubleshoot the installation failure please provide the install log files as noted in the Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? FAQ using the instructions here How to share a document.    There will be a total of 4 files: install.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted the document with all of the combined files in the cloud. If you can't view it, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi abby.lynn,

Please post the URL to the location where the files were uploaded to.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi abby.lynn,

The URL to the file should be something like https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/random-number,

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines