• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Followed all instructions to install Flash Player on MacBook Pro 15" Dec. 2013 with Yosemite 10.10.3 (14D136). I never succeeded installing it.

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2015 Jun 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followed all instructions to install Flash Player on MacBook Pro 15" Dec. 2013 with Yosemite 10.10.3 (14D136).

This has been going on and on and on for 2 monts now.
I uninstalled Flash from my system (to clean reinstall) and the result is still the same.
It is verified uninstalled in the Library, yes.

I never succeeded installing it.

What can I do ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jean-michelg42516679,

What happens when you try to install Flash Player?  Is there an error?  Please post a screenshot (How to post a screenshot in the forum‌) of the installer window when it fails to install.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue under Yosemite on a MacBook Retina Mid 2012. Recently I did a clean install of the whole system (I installed El Capitan, latest version 10.11.2) and software (a lot of work...) and I tried to install Flash again. Guess what: still no succes... Is this a hardware problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines