• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question on distribution license requirement

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2016 Feb 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please direct me to the current version of that Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player (for version 20, say)?

These responses only address the situation of installing Flash Player across an organization internally.  We are a software vendor and our product requires Flash Player for certain functionality.  My question is; how does the new distribution license requirement (which took effect Dec. 1, 2015) affect the legalities of distributing on our customers' client machines?  Can we continue to use our own enterprise license to do this?  Or do each of our customers need their own enterprise license?  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2016 Feb 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I branched your post to a new discussion thread as your question is different from the topic you posted to.

The Flash Player Admin Guide is posted at Adobe Flash Player Administration Guide for Flash Player | Adobe Developer Connection.

I'll forward your questions to the licensing team for reply.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines