• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two days ago I acquired an adobe connection including cloud and virus detection. I made this order by mistake and would ike it cancelled.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two days ago I acquired by mistake adobe connection including cloud and virus detection which I don't need. I would like to cancel my order. Can you assist me in that matter:

[personal information removed by moderator - please do not post private information in a public, user-to-user forum. If you would like assistance, please contact customer support]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

I would like to cancel or return my order ADOO6329126. Can you confirm the cancellation? Peter Stein, email removed

Van: Sarojini.Nagar

Verzonden: maandag 4 april 2016 19:11

Aan: Peter Stein

Onderwerp:  Two days ago I acquired an adobe connection including cloud and virus detection. I made this order by mistake and would ike it cancelled.

Two days ago I acquired an adobe connection including cloud and virus detection. I made this order by mistake and would ike it cancelled.

created by  <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sarojini.Nagar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi peters66176064,

You can refer to this link : Return, cancel, or exchange an Adobe order

Let us know if you need any further help.

Regards

Sarojini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sent my respons but I am not sure that this reply has reached the destination I intended. Can you check if my reply was received? Peter Stein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to cancel or return my order ADOO6329126. Can you confirm the cancellation? Peter Stein, email removed

Van: Sarojini.Nagar

Verzonden: maandag 4 april 2016 19:11

Aan: Peter Stein

Onderwerp:  Two days ago I acquired an adobe connection including cloud and virus detection. I made this order by mistake and would ike it cancelled.

created by  <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Sarojini.Nagar> Sarojini.Nagar in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up -  <https://forums.adobe.com/message/8654018#8654018> View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines