• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player installation

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to download adobe on my mac (version 10.11.4) it begins to download, but as soon as it gets to about 50% it says installation failed. I have tried to download this probably near 10 times and it has never worked. I have consulted with apple to see if it is a problem with my mac, and they said it was perfectly fine and should work. Please help! I've also tried everything on the help page that pops up after the installation fails.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2016 Apr 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Does it fail at 50% download, or 50% installation?

I'll need to get some log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please read through the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?  and configure your system to capture all of log files mentioned (install.log, FlashPlayerInstallManager.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and Adobe_GDE.log) for the SAME installation attempt.

Once you have gathered all files for the same installation attempt, upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How do I share a file?  and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines