• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe flash player

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2016 Sep 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried multiple times do download the newest flash player and every time I do it says I have completed the download and to reset the browser and then when I go to a website is still says I need the newest flash player. I have tried like 20 times. I am using a Mac with OS S Yosemite version 10.10.5 and Safari 8.0.8. Please help!!!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Could you go to Adobe - Flash Player page and check which is the installed version displayed for your machine. Could you also share the Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log and Install.log from your machine. You can go through Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? to get the location of the logs and share the logs. How to share a document​ link might be helpful for the same. Post a link to the uploaded files here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines