• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player Version 23.0.0.205 works not

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I´ve a problem to install the new Abobe Flash Player Update Version 23.0.0.205 . I´ve Win 10 Home, 64-Bit and use Firefox. Actually I use the version NPAPI-Plug-In-Version 23.0.0.162 . I´ve many try to install the new update 23.0.0.205 , but the version would not install and also not manuell win 10 and version Firefox.

My anti-virus program is not the problem, I´ve tell them accept to install. I use Kaspersky Internet Security.

Here the end picture, what the version update says:

Unbenannt.png

I wrote this in english, because I don´t know if I meet someone with german language, because I´m german. Please make a new update, which it works as soon as possible. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'll need to get the installation log files from you to troubleshoot the 'application initialization error'.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? and provide all files listed: FlashInstall.log, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log, so that we can troubleshoot the issue.  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

As an alternative, you can try using the offline installer posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

page in the 'Still having problems' section, however, without the installation log files we can't troubleshoot why the initialization error is occurring.  There have been numerous posts on this, but no one has yet supplied log files, which hinders our ability to investigate and fix the issue.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you m_vargas! The new update is finally on my computer! This webside which you had send me had "finally" to be possible to download the file on my computer:

Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier

Thank you so much to help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines