Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer won't open?

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2016 Nov 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS 10.12.1, Safari 10.0.1, Flashplayer 22

down loaded but install fails; tells me to read user agreement, did that, then gives me a screen with a choice of one:  quit

followed the Help for installing and all was as needed; tried again; same results (nothing)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guess my eyesight isnt what it used to be......found a dark blue checkbox for indicating I had read the license; so little contrast between the checkbox and the black background, very hard to see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Flash Player installer EULA/TOU check box isn't blue.  What is the name of the file you are using and where did you download it from?  Can you please post a screenshot?  See How do I attach a screenshot? for assistance in taking and posting screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines