Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apps are expired

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have an membership and pay each month, no problems with the payments, however my apps are telling me that the trial has expired and i have to buy them.

but when i look at my account, its just fine and i see the apps that i have an membership.

I reinstalled the creative cloud but it didn`t worked .

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Well in that case, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care as the agent will remotely connect to you machine and fix the issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried all but nothing worked..

forgot to mention ..i have a membership for at least 2 years now..

edit:

i installed it on a other pc and there are no problems at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started having this problem too, been paying for one year all fine until the last update rolled out and I started getting all these messages that I have 6 days left in trial. At first it wouldn't even let me open any of the programs and I had to uninstall everything and reinstall but now it still tells me I have 6 days left in trial and I can't risk not being able to use illustrator. I tried all the solution I found so far (tho they seen dated from 2015 about signin out, checking you account plans, using that special adobe program to check host)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can see the other pc in my account ..but my own pc is not on the list at all

Can you see you`re pc on you`re account ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the host files?

Are there any Adobe entries blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The host files are clean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check if you have followed all the steps in the help document: Solutions to sign-in, activation, and connection errors with Creative Cloud and Creative Suite appli...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that i can`t acces secure sites,

However i am not behind a proxy , my clock settings are good and my firewall is also good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well in that case, I would advise you to Contact Customer Care as the agent will remotely connect to you machine and fix the issue for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, i contacted the Contact Customer Care and the agent indeed fixed the problem ..

Tnks for all the help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines