• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player won't finish installation after 95% on iMac

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iMac with OS Sierra 10.12.2. I am needing to update my Flash Player, to be able to watch videos, but installation won't finish. Each time it goes to 95% but won't finish.

I have read other forums with similar problems and have tried those things, but still it doesn't work.

Any help or tips would be appreciated!!! Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You may try the offline installer. Follow these steps

1)Download the uninstaller from: Uninstall Flash Player for Mac OS

2) Open the page: Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac

Under the heading "Still having problems" click on the specific link to NPAPI/PPAPI plugin.

3) Ensure all the browsers are closed. Run the uninstaller and then the offline installer.

If the problem persists, please write back to us.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi coryp66494440

Is there an error or does the installation just hang at 95% percent? If it returns an error, what is the error?  We'll need the Flash Player installation log files to investigate further.  Please do the following:

• Review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? ​
  • Configure your system to obtain the install.log and FlashPlayerInstallManager.log files
  • Attempt to install Flash Player again.  When the installation hangs (or returns an error), close out of the installation window
  • Upload the install.log file (only the portion related to the Flash Player installation) and the FlashInstallManager.log (entire file) to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document
  • Post the link to the uploaded log files in your reply

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2017 Jan 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try to do this to see if it helps.

There isn't an error of any kind. It moves fast to install but than once it gets to 95% it just stops moving and won't finish. I will leave it there for a while, but still nothing would happen. And than it won't even quit after that, I have to force quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

try the following steps:

1) uninstall flash completely

2) restart computer

3) install newest flash

4) restart computer

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines