• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code when Setting Up New Documents

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have noticed that when setting up a New Document Profile, next to the color profile RGB there is the yellow triangle with the error message " the chosen color mode is different from the color space defined by the document profile. Panel content may not match new color mode."  I have exhausted all my resources trying to understand this issue. I cannot find any explanation online or in the program why this is happening. I found some people saying my swatches are set up as CMYK but no explanation how to resolve that. I have worked exclusively in RGB for years. I even went as far as deleting the program and reinstalling. Then importing a co-worker's working profile and that did nothing. Searching Adobe's error messages comes up with nothing which makes no sense, since they created the error message. We think it is causing problems with a plugin we use at work which is why we need to resolve this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

CC2015- Windows 8

[Moving out of the Color management forum and into a product-specific support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/584587

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across that but that was from 7 years ago and that fix didn't work in the version of Illustrator I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what document profile are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2017 May 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When selecting a color mode, don't select it in the color mode menu

Instead, select a new document profile in the "profile" menu that already has the color mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines