Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prove being a student for student price

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2017 Feb 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys,

i am a 14 year old student at a german bilingual school ( BJHS  Welcome to Bilingual Junior High School! )

since its middle school, we do not get .edu emails (nor do we get them in high school)

i was wondering, how can i prove that i am a student?

i finished my photoshop cc2017 trial and i would want to buy the set for 20 apps for 20 euro a month, but i cannot since i do not have a .edu email.. what can i do?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Go back to the link I sent you in  my first response. Here is a screen shot of it. There is a phone number to call and the link for "Education FAQ" is an active link from the webpage (not from this screen shot.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinnie,

Good news—an edu email is not a requirement! (It just makes things faster and easier.)

The requirements are here:

http://www.adobe.com/education/students/how-to-buy-eligibility.edu.html

If you have any problems, come back immediately and let someone know (although you shouldn't, if you follow these directions.)

And have fun with Creative Cloud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2017 Feb 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my school, we get something called a edu.card

at the top it says my school, then theres my addresse and a picture of me + my DoB.. how would i send it to adobe?

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is an open forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I did when I worked at a University was scan my ID card and send a JPG

ID Proof http://www.adobe.com/store/au_edu/academic_id.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back to the link I sent you in  my first response. Here is a screen shot of it. There is a phone number to call and the link for "Education FAQ" is an active link from the webpage (not from this screen shot.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay, thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, Vinnie, and I know you will *love* these programs!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines