• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem reading Fuji RAW files

Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem and was wondering if anyone had any solution. I recently upgraded my Mac pro to os x sierra. I have most recent versions of lightroom and PS CC installed. Since upgrade import dialog doesn't show when a card reader is plugged in. When I manually go to import nikon RAW files are read appropriately and show previews but Fuji xt-2 RAW files show only as a logo with Fuji RAW on it. This behavior was not present before os upgrade.  In loupe view I can see the file and import it appropriately so clearly the file is intact. The problem seems to be only with the import dialog. JPEG files show appropriately but import window still doesn't open automatically despite that option being selected in preferences. Any thoughts or help is appreciated as this is very inconvenient.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RT56 ,

Please let us know if you have this issue with the latest version of Lightroom CC 2015.9.

Also, you may take a look at this discussion Fuji RAW (RAF files) not displaying previews on import that might be helpful.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines