Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MXF export from Premiere Pro is missing essential metadata for adserver

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am running MacOSX 10.11.6 and Premiere Pro CC 2017.1.1. v11 Tanq and Media Encoder CC 2017.1 11.1.0.170 (most recent versions)

For an advertising campaign I am running into a persistent problem with a Premiere Pro project to a MFX file with a corresponding XML document.

Because of this the broadcaster refuses to accept the file because "Duration" and "TimeOut" metadata is not showing.

I have found, read and tried these previous discussions and guidlines

Managing metadata in Premiere Pro

MXF files not showing full media duration in Premiere Pro CC, Please help!

Adding Metadata to MXF Clips?

Still no metadata

But the final result is still missing any form of metadata like "Duration" and "TimeOut" [TC_OUT]. In my search to find the solution and attempt to solve this very painful problem, I have added these metadata fields to the project metadata and have selected the corresponding schema for export but still no luck after exporting to MXF.

I also tried the same exporting the MXF file form Media Encoder and still no luck. The file plays as intended in a compatible player but no metadata is then available.

What might be the issue here?

I hope someone has the answer otherwise I will be cancelling my CC subscription.

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?