Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 License R`evoked

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just got a new Macbook Pro and my husband moved all of the content over from my old laptop to the new by restoring everything from a backup of my old machine.  I tried opening Adobe Photoshop CS6.  I was asked to log in with my Adobe ID, so I did.  Then it asked me for my serial number.  I searched my old e-mail, found the license, and then entered it.  I am now getting a message, "the serial number you entered has been revoked."  I bought Adobe CS6 from the softwaretechstore.com in 2012 and I still have my purchase confirmation e-mail and the e-mail containing my serial number.  I tried contacting support via chat.  After a long run around where I was transferred to various people, I got an agent who told me that customer support could not help me and I would have to get help on the forum.  He claimed that a forum moderator could unlock my serial number.  Is this the case, and if so, what information do you need from me? 

Thanks,

Elise Gallivan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Softwaretech has been discussed many times here.

Is Software Tech a legitmate retailor of Photoshop CS6?  (Nope, pirate site)

If the license was revoked, that's it. Adobe has no obligation to replace unauthorized serials.

Forum moderators just police the forums and have no power over activations. That is in the hands of tech support.

If you need Photoshop, this is a nice plan:  $10 a month/annual commitment.

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Softwaretech has been discussed many times here.

Is Software Tech a legitmate retailor of Photoshop CS6?  (Nope, pirate site)

If the license was revoked, that's it. Adobe has no obligation to replace unauthorized serials.

Forum moderators just police the forums and have no power over activations. That is in the hands of tech support.

If you need Photoshop, this is a nice plan:  $10 a month/annual commitment.

Lightroom and Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines