• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Membership Cancellation

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my CC Membership that will end within less than 10 days and i have tried to find my cancellation link on my account. The contact support option is just Phone number, that even my current condition can not afford to call them (it is international call). Anyone can help this case ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

To all member who wants to cancel membership. I have my membership cancelled via twitter DM @AdobeCare. Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John T Smith​ : Thank you. Right now my location is 2AM (gmt+7), so it is 12PM on PT, but the Chat Option is closed ? Any other suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Honbyk,

In addition to details shared above, you may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have said, the option only the contact phone. And i can not afford it since it is international call. Any other suggestions ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my subscription to but it is almost impossible to do..

My bank account keeps get charged even though I've tried to cancel over 4 times!

What is happening?

Im really trying not to make this difficult but flip, this has been the most difficult process I've ever been apart of..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2017 Jul 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To all member who wants to cancel membership. I have my membership cancelled via twitter DM @AdobeCare. Thanks for the reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines