• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I prepare a .pdf document, then download it to my iPad Mini2, the highlights are a line and a half below on the iPad than the original document. Why?

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is so frustrating to prepare a .pdf document on my desktop, save it to my cloud storage, then download it to my iPad, the highlights are below the line that's actually highlighted. What is that, and is there any correction?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Would you please provide more details about the problem?

• Which app did you use to add highlight annotations to your PDF document?  Adobe Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview desktop app?
  • What is your cloud storage?  Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or something else?
  • Would you take a screenshot of the app showing highlight annotations (at wrong positions) on your iPad and post it in your next forum reply? See How to add a screenshot to a forum message from iPad/iPhone

You may be viewing PDF documents in a non-Adobe PDF viewer/previewer.  All cloud storage apps for iPhone/iPad provide PDF preview capability.  But they are not Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Would you please provide more details about the problem?

• Which app did you use to add highlight annotations to your PDF document?  Adobe Acrobat Reader or Apple Preview desktop app?
  • What is your cloud storage?  Adobe Document Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or something else?
  • Would you take a screenshot of the app showing highlight annotations (at wrong positions) on your iPad and post it in your next forum reply? See How to add a screenshot to a forum message from iPad/iPhone

You may be viewing PDF documents in a non-Adobe PDF viewer/previewer.  All cloud storage apps for iPhone/iPad provide PDF preview capability.  But they are not Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines