• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Importation et montage de vidéo : Impossible d'importer le document car aucun interpréteur ou format de fichier ne permet d'ouvrir le fichier.

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Depuis peu et sans raison apparente, il m'est impossible de réaliser l'importation et le montage de vidéos sous Photoshop CS6.

En effet, lorsque j'essaye d'importer une vidéo (quelque soit la vidéo, le document ou le projet concerné), j'ai ce message d'erreur qui s'affiche :

« Impossible d'importer le document car aucun interpréteur ou format de fichier ne permet d'ouvrir le fichier. »

Je précise que j'ai déjà essayé de réinitialiser les préférences et les outils sous Photoshop ainsi que réinstaller le programme, mais rien n'y fait.

Seriez-vous en mesure de m'aider à résoudre ce problème ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

Jade

Photoshop-Erreur-Montage.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows or Mac, and exactly which version of the operating system?

CS6 is not fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac Sierra, and every time Microsoft or Apple issue an update a program that has been working may stop working properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je suis sous Windows 10 Édition Familiale. Microsoft a effectivement effectué une mise à jour il y a un mois environ, mais j'ignore si le problème vient de là car cela fait bien deux mois que je n'ai pas utilisé la fonctionnalité "Montage".

Comment puis-je identifier le problème ? Des pistes de recherche ?

Merci pour votre réponse rapide et votre aide.

------

I'm under Windows 10 Home Edition. Microsoft actually did an update about one month ago, but I don't know if the problem comes from there because it's been two months since I've used the "Montage" feature.

How do I identify the problem? Research tracks?

Thank you for your quick response and your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the feature was working before the Win10 update, and is not working now, I may only GUESS that your problem is caused by some new "feature" inside Windows

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window

-or Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions may help... says Encore, but sometimes required for ALL Adobe programs (this is NOT the same as using an Administrator account)

Also, Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers

Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter

•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

•ATI Driver Autodetect http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

If none of that helps, I have no other ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2017 Sep 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

J'ai déjà essayé de lancer la version 32 et 64 bit ainsi que testé tous les modes de compatibilité (Windows Vista, 7, 8 et 10), avec ou sans les droits d'administrateur et rien de tout cela n'a résolu le problème.

Quant aux pilotes graphiques, ils sont à jour (carte graphique nVidia GeForce GTX 970M). Là encore, j'ai voulu essayer des versions antérieures du pilote graphique mais il n'y en existe qu'un seul sous Windows 10 64 Bit (la version 385.41), ainsi que réinstallé tous les packs "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribuable", sans succès...

J'aurai bien aimé restaurer une version antérieure de Windows (actuellement sous la version 10 64 Bit 1703 depuis le 08/08/2017) afin de voir si cela venait de là, mais malheureusement, Microsoft ne permet pas cette manipulation.

Suis-je vraiment le seul dans ce cas-là (avec les outils « Montage » et « importation » inopérants) ? Auquel cas, cela me permettrait de mieux cibler l'origine du problème.

Bref, si vous avez d'autres idées et solutions à me proposer, ou au moins des pistes de réflexion afin d'identifier l'origine du bug, je suis preneur.

Merci encore pour votre aide.

Jade

------

I've already tried to run the 32 and 64 bit version as well as tested all compatibility modes (Windows Vista, 7, 8, and 10), with or without administrator rights, and none of this solved the problem.

As for the graphics drivers, they're up to date (nVidia GeForce GTX 970M graphics card). Again, I wanted to try previous versions of the graphics drivers, but there is only one in Windows 10 64 Bit (version 385.41), and reinstalled all "Microsoft Visual C ++ Redistributable" packages, without success...

I would have liked to restore an earlier version of Windows (currently under version 10 64 Bit 1703 since 08/08/2017) to see if this came from there, but unfortunately Microsoft does not allow this manipulation.

Am I really the only one in this case (with the "Montage" and "Importation" tools inoperative)? In that case, it would allow me to better target the origin of the problem.

In short, if you have other ideas and solutions to propose me, or at least some tracks to reflect in order to identify the origin of the bug, I am taker.

Thank you again for your help.

Jade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines