• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use a image as header

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my name is Rowin and i want to use a image at the top of my website(so above the content). But when i try this is what happens... under here in Adobe Muse it

looks exactly how i want. But when i preview it in the browser, it's to small and just in the middle. Does anybody know what to do about it? And when just put a square with a color(wide) above my website, it's also wide in the preview...

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-03 om 23.18.50.png

And under here is how it looks like in the preview:

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-03 om 23.19.03.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-03 um 23.39.33.png

Maybe this one?

Stretch to browser width.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no its not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Show us a sceenshot detail from the header section with breakpoint bar.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schermafbeelding 2017-10-04 om 09.08.53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohh when I put my my breakpoints wider it works, but why? I mean 960px is also right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand the breakpoints. When i make something in a wider breakpoint, it looks exactly like in other breakpoints. I mean 960px should okay right to design in? But why looks the preview in the browser not good?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us have a look at this .muse file. Delete everything, except the header image  just as in your screenshot.

Upload this .muse file to Dropbox or a similar services and give us the download link. You may follow these instructions: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Did you try toggling this?

Try setting it to outward direction, which means the website should stretch to browser width.

Let us know if it works.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines