Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurb - unable to export my book from LightRoom to Blurb

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I made a few books already on Lightroom and everything was fine. This time, I can't export my book on which I worked super hard. I can't export it as a PDF a JPEG or directly to blurb. I really have no idea what's wrong. Can anybody help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

See if this is any help: Book export error - photo could not be rendered, other issues but you need to describe more of what is (or isn't) happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this is any help: Book export error - photo could not be rendered, other issues but you need to describe more of what is (or isn't) happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link takes me to the general page community.adobe.com Can you link to the actual post with advice? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines