Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse contact form submission email issue

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have read through various questions about the email for the contact widget, and I seem to be having the opposite problem from what I have found.  I can add an email address for the form to send the information to.  My site is hosted by Godaddy.  When I use the websites email address they do not go through.  If I change it to any other address ie XX@gmail.com or XX@comcast.net or XX@someothersite.com it works just fine.  I did the PHP check and got all green check marks.  I have checked the spam folder and not emails.  Thank you for your time and assistance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you have a look at the solutions in this article? Troubleshooting Muse Form Widgets Used on Third-Party Servers

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I had found that page and went through it.  The odd thing is that reading through that link it seems to stress that if your form is sending to a non godaddy email it will not work.  I am having the opposite problem.  The godaddy hosted email is the only email that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could be a PHP issue. Did you check with the folks at GoDaddy?

GoDaddy Community Forums | Share Information & Have Fun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines