• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio issues

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when i go to edit a video, my audio is always different even though i haven't changed any settings in premier or on my gear. Sometimes it will be too loud or so quiet that its barley there at all. Anyone els having this problem and know of a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not much to go on.

How To Ask For Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i make a new project the volume of my audio is almost never consistent. I have made no changes to the audio settings on my gear or in premier. When i try to just raise the volume on the audio track it is still too quietand barely noticeable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'd check the db level in audition and see what the waveform looks like before going after premiere as a 'bug' or 'feature'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines