Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player

Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why won't the lastest version of flash player download onto my computer?  I have tried at least twenty times over the past six days, it acts as if it is downloading and says that it is successfully downloaded, but it is not.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

How do you know it's not downloaded?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows Vista 64 bit, its windows 2007, all possible updates are installed, I also have McAfee. I had a previous version of flash player and never had any problems installing or downloading anything until last week. I still cannot download this now version of flash player. It acts as if it is downloading, but in the end, nothing is installed and we still cannot send photos to get developed, and my son cannot play any of his normal games because it still says that he needs to install flash player!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2012 Jun 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What web browser are you using?

If it's Internet Explorer, see

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines