• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player won't update

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2012 Jul 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past week, videos won't play on websites and it says I must install the updated version of Flash.  I went to this website: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ to downloaded the 11.3.300.268 flash player.  The process begins, the green bar completes successfully and it says FINISH.  Looking successful.  BUT - when I go to back to the videos, they still say that I do not have a flash player. 

I have Kaspersky virus software.  And I also tried disabling it and re-downloading the flash player.  Still appears successful, but still can't play flash videos.  In my Kaspersky reports, it says that the C:\Program Files (x86)\hp\Digital Imaging\help\player\FlashPla.exe is vulnerable and inactive.  When I go to that file, it is dated May 2009???  And there is no "Y" at the end of FlashPla.exe.

This only started happening within the last week or so.  I am running Windows 7 and IE9.

Please help???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2012 Jul 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Regarding the Flash Player add-on on IE9 see

Regarding the outdated Flashpla.exe in the HP Digital Imaging folder, you have to check with HP if there is an updated version of that software available.  Check http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines